FREE 6 PMP PDU for Attending PMI Talent Management Conference 2017 [7 Dec 2017]
PMI is going to provide yet another FREE opportunity for certification holders to earn PDU for re-certification for PMI members. The PMI Talent Management Conference 2017 would be held on 7 December 2017. Stay ahead of career requirements and organizational demands at the PMI Talent Management Conference 2017, the only talent management event designed exclusively for PM professionals! All PMI members can register and attend the conference online for FREE. Up to 6 PDU (in education category) will be given for attending all the live or recorded sessions.
6 PMP PDU for FREE at PMI Talent Management Conference 2017
- Date: 7 December 2017
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
- Format: virtual conference
- PDU Awarded: a maximum of 6 education PDU for PMP & PMI-ACP® Certification holders
- Registration and View On Demand URL: click here
The following topics will be touched upon:
- Recruiting, retaining and developing PM talent for organizational success
- Dealing with issues like attrition and turnover
- Creating a culture that fosters innovative PM talent
- The skills they need to stay valuable to their organizations and relevant in the field
- How to prepare for project leadership
- The current jobs outlook—what it means for the profession and career development
Upon registration, you will be able to gain access to the live webinars or recorded webinars for up to half a year after the event to earn the PDUs for your re-certification.
Detailed PMI Talent Management Conference Agenda:
- KEYNOTE: Unforgettable: How a Compelling Experience of Work Attracts Talented Professionals
- Develop Your Project Team Using the Right Leadership Skills
- Developing Talent is the PM’s Top Priority
- The Entrepreneurial PMO
- From Project Manager to IMPACT Driver: Preparing for the Future of Project Management
- Project Leadership Demystified: How to Set Yourself Up for Success!
Register for the PMI Talent Management Conference 2017
The PMI Talent Management Conference 2017 is open to all PMI members for free. Members will need to register for the event at this website before the event (you will need to enter your PMI Member credentials). After you have registered successfully, PMI will send you a confirmation email
All the sessions will also be available in the form of recorded webinars so that you can watch later at a time that’s convenient to you… and earn the 6 PDU for your re-certification and those PDUs will be reported to PMI website on your behalf!
Same as other PMI webinars/conference, every PMI members will be able to invite up to 3 non-PMI members to attend the PMI Talent Management Conference 2017, also for free and earn the 6 PDUs. If you need the invitation, simply drop me a line in the comment section below.
Besides earning PDUs and learning the cutting-edge knowledge in talent management, attendants will be able to network with globally recognized talent management experts and the PMI community from your home or office.
How to report PDU for attending PMI Talent Management Conference 2017?
PMI will report the PDU automatically on your behalf after you have finished watching the webinars (whether live or recorded). From experience, your PDU will show up in a few days’ time and you will get confirmation emails from PMI.
The details of the exact amount of PDUs earned with respect to the type of certification (PMP, PMI-ACP®, PMgP, etc.) and their categorization according to the PMI Talent Triangle will be announced in the conference.
Attendants will be able to gain 6 PDUs in the Leadership Category to be earned for FREE (for PMP, PMI-ACP®, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, PfMP, PMI-PBA Certification holders).
Happy Earning PDUs, fellow PMP and PMI-ACP® holders!