PM PrepCast PMI Authorized PMP Exam Prep ATP Course 2021 Review: Online Instructor-led PMP Course + 35 PMP Contact Hours + 2000 Mock Exam Questions + 60 PDUs + PM PrepCast Downloadable Course
My first-hand review of PM PrepCast: perfect online PMP Exam Prep course for busy people pursuing PMP Certification
Important UPDATE：PMI does not allow Authorized Trianing Partner (ATP) of PMI to sell online PMP® Exam Prep courses from 2021! That’s a bad news indeed as PMI ATPs will only be able to provide instructor-led PMP® courses which are much more expensive. But as PM PrepCast™ is such a useful exam prep material, the publisher has decided to offer this for FREE to those enrolled in the new PMI Authorized PMP® Exam Prep ATP Course. Read below for a detailed description of the PM PrepCast™ PMI Authorized PMP® Exam Prep ATP Course 2021!
Hope this PM PrepCast™ review will help you to make an informed choice of your PMP® prep course. If you find PM PrepCast™ suitable and if you enjoy my PMP® articles, please consider buying it through the links on this page. I will earn a small commission (at NO extra cost to you) to sustain my website running. Even if you do not purchase through the links, you are still most welcome to make use of my PMP® study notes and other resources to help you with your PMP® Exam — that’s my way to contribute back to the project management community!
Thank you and wish you PMP® success!
The PM PrepCast™ PMI Authorized PMP® Exam Prep ATP Course – PMP® Training Overview
The PM PrepCast™ is an online instructor-led PMP® Exam Prep training that helps PMP® aspirants to pass the PMP® Exam and get PMP® certified with ease. Since the classes are offered online, Aspirants from all over the world will be able to enrol in this wonderful PMP® Exam course. The courses will be delivered in person by one of the following seasoned PMP® Exam Prep instructors among others:
- Oliver F. Lehmann, PMP® – one of the iconic figures in the project management world, his FREE PMP® mock exam is one of the most popular mock exam every PMP® Aspirant should attempt (I certainly have attempted his mock exams).
- Cornelius Fichtner, PMP® – the instructor of the original PM PrepCast™ video podcast exam prep course
What You’ll Get by Purchasing PM PrepCast™ PMI Authorized PMP® Exam Prep ATP Course
- 5 full days of instructor-led PMP® Exam Prep Course to be delivered online via Zoom — can choose to attend the classes 0n 5 consecutive Saturdays or 5 days in a row from Monday to Friday (the bootcamp style)
- each lesson will be recorded and students will be able to review the class recording after the class for 30 days
- 35 Contact Hours certificate will be issued after course completion
- Lessons are aligned with the latest PMP® Exam syllabus, including:
- Lesson 1: Creating a High-Performing Team
- Lesson 2: Starting the Project
- Lesson 3: Doing the Work
- Lesson 4: Keeping the Team on Track
- Lesson 5: Keeping the Business in Mind (the latest focus of PMI)
- 210 REAL PMP® Exam questions provided by PMI
- Over 2000 PMP® mock exam questions (the PMP® Exam Simulator) for 90-day access.
- The original PM PrepCast™ download PMP® course — a US$229 value — will be provided once enrolled in the course (no need to wait for the commencement of the instructor-led course to begin your PMP® study).
- 60 PDUs for PMP® re-certification included so that PMP® students will not be required to pay an extra dime to get ALL the PDUs for renewing the PMP® Certification for an extra 3 years.
- Extra PMP® study materials including formula guide, student handbook, slides, sample documents and templates.
- PMP® study, exam and application advice by PMP® Exam experts INCLUDED.
PM PrepCast™ Review: Pros
- The course provider has been reviewed and approved by the PMI Authorized Training Partner Program which is a zeal of excellence and confidence. You can rest assured that you will be provided with the latest PMI-approved study materials and to get everything needed to prepare for and pass the PMP® exam.
- Cornelius and other PMP® instructors are seasoned PMP® instructors. Students will be able to benefit most from the high-quality and interactive lessons.
- Unlike the original PM PreCast which can only provide a passive learning experience, this new instructor-led course will allow students to ask questions during the lessons and have their queries solved.
- Sample exam questions will be asked from time to time during the lessons to allow students to test their understanding of the topics. Should the instructors find out some knowledge gaps of their students, they will be able to provide more discussions on those topics and fill up the gaps immediately.
- After paying the course fee, the download link for the PM PrepCast™ downloadable course will be provided immediately. Students will be able to begin their studies immediately. This way, Aspirants will be able to follow and benefit from the LIVE lessons more readily and make the most out of the live learning experience.
- More than 2000 high-quality mock exam questions are included to help students understand their exam readiness. If one can constantly get 70%-90% of their questions correct in the exam simulator, they will stand a 90% chance of passing the real PMP® Exam!
- In addition to the 35 Contact Hours required for the PMP® Exam application, an additional 60 PDUs will be provided to allow PMP® holders to re-certify their PMP® Certification for an additional 3 years.
- Up to date, more than 50,000 students have taken the PMP® training course offered by this course provider, which is one of the largest student populations among similar online PMP® training courses.
PM PrepCast™ Review: Cons
- At US$1999, the PMP® Exam Prep course is quite expensive indeed.
- A reliable and fast internet access is a must as the courses are to be delivered in real-time online.
- If the student cannot attend all 5 days of the course, they will NOT be able to get the 35 Contact Hour certificate and cannot claim a refund for the course fee.
- The PMBOK® Guide is not included in the course package. But PMP® students will be able to download the PMBOK® Guide for FREE once they are a paying member of the PMI.
Edward’s Tips for Getting the Most out of PM PrepCast™ Lectures
As I have personally made use of the PM PrepCast™ online training course to help me pass the PMP® Exam (and also the Agile PrepCast™ from the same author for my PMI-ACP® Exam), below are my two cents on how to make the best use of it:
- Bootcamp Schedule is Best
If time allows, it is most advisable to take the live lectures 5 days in a row so as to immerse yourself in the PMP® Exam study before your actual exam. You will also be able to free yourself from your work stress and concentrate single-heartedly on your goal.
- Study the PM PrepCast™ downloadable before the Live Lessons
Use The PM PrepCast™ to study up on important topics before the live class and get ready for the more advanced discussion of the topics during the live lessons. You can then make best use of the live lessons by asking any queries you may have during your self-study.
- Make Full Use of Idle Time
One of the most celebrated features of the downloadable PM PrepCast™ is that it can be downloaded to your mobile phone and you can listen to the lectures even without an internet connection. One can virtually prepare for the PMP® Exam anywhere. I did make full use of the time I was walking and taking the train to and from work. Almost all the PM PrepCast™ lessons were finished this way.
- Read the PMBOK® Guide Alongside the PM PrepCast™ Course Lectures
As the lectures are organised into the content structure of the PMBOK® Guide (i.e. for every chapter of the PMBOK® Guide, there is a corresponding chapter on the PM PrepCast™), it is highly advised to finish a lecture from the PM PrepCast™ first and read the same chapter of PMBOK® Guide closely after. The PM PrepCast™ aids Aspirants to understand the PMBOK® Guide while reading the latter will help one to remember the key concepts in their heads. However, it is not recommended to work the other way round (i.e. reading PMBOK® Guide first) as the PMBOK® Guide is a dry read which is quite difficult to understand — if you read it the first time. The downloadable PM PrepCast™ lecture can be used as a guide for studying the PMBOK® Guide.
- Attempt all the mock exam question in the PMP® Exam Simulator
The PMP® Exam Simulator allows Aspirants to attempt mock exams/practice questions as often as they like/need. They will be able to do some practice questions after they have finished studying the course lecture and read the PMBOK® Guide of the same chapter. The mock questions will be able to offer some progress check on whether you have already got all the required knowledge/concepts from the chapter content.
- Revise Lecture Recording When Needed
It is assuring to know that all live lectures will be recorded and available for review for 30 days. In this way, if you find you have missed something during the lecture, reviewing the lectures is just a click away.
The PM PrepCast™ helps me to understand and memorize the knowledge required to pass the PMP® exam. It is not just the average PMP® certification training. I considered the PM PrepCast™ is of very high quality as I have used it in my PMP® preparation myself.
My Recommendation for PMP® Certification Aspirants
If you are looking for a PMP® examination training material that provides you with both the required 35 contact hours, help you to study well for the PMP® exam as well as the practical information that will benefit your everyday work, I highly recommend the Project Management PrepCast (PM PrepCast™) PMI Authorized PMP® Exam Prep ATP Course. I got 4 Proficient and 1 Moderately Proficient in my PMP® Exam with the help of the original PM PrepCast™. It is the best investment for my PMP® examination training and preparation.
It is good to know that you can get a FULL refund will be issued for cancellations 8 days or more prior to the first day of the course.
Should you have any queries over PMP® certification preparation, I am more than happy to answer them at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may leave a comment below. Wish you PMP® success!
* If you find PM PrepCast™ suitable and if you enjoy my PM PrepCast™ Review and other PMP® study articles, please consider buying it through the links on this page. I will earn a small commission (at NO extra cost to you) to sustain my website costs. Thank you. You are most welcome to make use of my free PMP® study notes and other resources on this website whether you make purchases or not. This is my way to contribute to the project management community.