PMI-ACP Exam Practice Question Review: PMTraining
Taking practice exams is no doubt one of the most effective way to prepare for professional examinations including PMP® Certification and PMI-ACP® Certification. During my PMI-ACP® Exam preparation, I have attempted a number of PMI-ACP® practice exam questions from a number of sources, among them is the PMI-ACP® Exam Practice Questions by PMTraining. Below I will share my experience using the PMTraining PMI-ACP® online exam practice questions. In short, it is a value for money choice for taking quality PMI-ACP® sample exam questions in simulated exam environment.
Learn more about PMTraining PMI-ACP® online exam practice questions (— on the landing page, please hover the menu item “Certified Agile Training” and click “PMI-ACP® Practice Exams” to get the 1000+ PMI-ACP® questions for
US$99 US$59 [special offer])
About PMTraining PMI-ACP® Exam Practice Questions
PMTraining is a PMI Registered Education Provider (PMI R.E.P.) providing project management training for PMP® and PMI-ACP® aspirants. It is founded by Christopher Scordo PMP®, ITIL® who is an international best-selling author of PMP® and PMI-ACP® Exam prep books (including books on practice exam question).
The PMI-ACP® Exam Practice Questions by PMTraining costs $59 for an access period of 90 days. PMI-ACP® candidates can simply log in the online portal to gain access to the bank of over 1000+ PMI-ACP® sample exam questions. All the sample questions are grouped into 24 timed “mini tests” with 40 questions each, there are also 13 knowledge area specific practice tests which have around 10-20 questions each. In addition, users can create their own PMI-ACP® custom tests with the 1000+ questions on the question bank of PMTraining so that users can practice a full-length PMI-ACP® sample exam with 120 questions if needed.
Below is a few screen capture of the user interface of the PMI-ACP® Practice Exam:
Pros of the PMI-ACP® Practice Exam Questions by PMTraining
- The exam interface design is modern and user-friendly, the dashboard is especially handy in providing important information at a glance (taking advantage of the “information radiator” concept of Agile projects).
- Charts and graphs are used whenever appropriate to illustrate performance information.
- The organization of questions into mini tests allows users to practice taking PMI-ACP® Exam questions in a shorter period of time. They will allow them to schedule the time more easily (as it is rather difficult to set aside 3 hours in a row to write a full length PMI-ACP® Exam).
- Quite a few of the questions are in the “situational/scenario-based” type which are similar to the real PMI-ACP® Exam questions…… the level of difficulty of the questions is a bit higher than the real PMI-ACP® Exam. If you can get over 75% here, you will have a high chance of passing the real PMI-ACP® exam.
- Answers are discussed and explained in details to help users to understand why the correct answer is correct and also why the other choices are wrong.
- Detailed performance reports are available to help PMI-ACP® aspirants to understand their strengths and weaknesses so that they will be able to focus on improving the latter.
- A free “Exam Tip Guide” for taking the PMI-ACP® Exam is included to help PMI-ACP® aspirant to take and pass the exam
- In my actual PMI-ACP® exam, I did encounter several questions that are “very similar” to the questions found in this project.
Cons of the PMI-ACP® Practice Exam Questions by PMTraining
- Some questions are more likely to appear in PMP® Exam rather than PMI-ACP® Exam. If you have not taken the PMP® exam, you may not be able to solve the questions. But on the positive side, this would allow you more exposure to the terms and concepts of the PMP® exam as I have personally encountered quite a number of answer choices with terms from the PMP® exam syllabus.
- The selection of questions for each mini-test is not quite satisfactory as often many similar questions (up to 5 similar questions in terms of the wording of the questions as well as the answer choices) appear in a row. This is great if you are learning through the PMI-ACP® materials. But if you would like to make use of this product as your last minute exam prep, this is not a good judgement of your actual performance.
- There are some calculation type questions asking you to find out the “net present value” or “ROI”, etc. Some PMI-ACP® aspirants may find these quite difficult and adversely affect their confidence. But in the real PMI-ACP® exam, I did not have even one calculation question. You can safely ignore the calculation questions!
If you would like to a PMI-ACP® Exam practice question product that gives you high quality questions plus detailed and accurate explanation to help you best prepared for the real PMI-ACP® Exam, PMTraining is a great choice. (— on the landing page, please hover the menu item “Certified Agile Training” and click “PMI-ACP® Practice Exams” to get the 1000+ PMI-ACP® questions for
US$99 US$59 [special offer])
As a reference, my scores in this PMI-ACP® Exam practice question product varied from 66.67% to 100% (with average around 80%+) and I got “Proficient” in both domains of the real PMI-ACP® Exam. If you can get 80%+ in most exams here, you will be able to get a pass (even with flying colors) in the your PMI-ACP® Exam.
Note: My PMI-ACP® Exam study notes and exam taking tips have been uploaded.