FREE 6 PDU for Attending PMI Business Analysis Virtual Conference 2015 (Until 31 Mar 2016)
6 Free PMP PDU by simply watching the recorded webinars from beginning to finish
PMI is providing another opportunity to earn PDU for your PMP® / PMI-ACP® re-certification for FREE in November 2015. Attendants of this PMI Business Analysis Virtual Conference will be able to earn up to 6 PMP® / PMI-ACP® PDU for Category A (which has no upper limit).
Up to 6 PDU for FREE at PMI Business Analysis Virtual Conference
The PMI Business Analysis Virtual Conference 2015 was held on 4th, November 2015 at 8:30 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. EST (the on demand viewing is available till 31st Mar 2016). This is an all-day event for business analysts and project managers in all industries delivered by world’s expert BA and agile speakers for FREE. The topics include:
- Visual Models in Agile Projects by Joy Beatty
- The Dynamic Duo: How to Exploit Use Cases and Wireframes Like a Superhero by Laura Brandenburg
- The Hollywood Syndrome: It’s Not About You by Kevin Brennan
- Requirements Management Best Practices by Karl Wiegers
- Agile Requirements and Business Analysis: Myths and Realities by Ellen Gottesdiener
- I Finished My Project with Incomplete Requirements! A Success Story by Barbara Carkenord
In addition, the title “Business Analysis for Practitioners: A Practice Guide” will be available for download for FREE (a $35 value).
How to report PDU for attending PMI Business Analysis Virtual Conference?
The 6 PDU gained for attending the PMI Business Analysis Virtual Conference (either live or on demand) will need to be reported through the CCR system on PMI website. Detailed instructions will be posted in the event website as well as here once released. The category A PDUs gained from this conference will be applicable to PMP® Certification as well as PMI-PBA Certification (there is no upper limits for Category A PDU but you will need to observe the new PDU requirements from 1 Dec 2015).
Registration for PMI Business Analysis Virtual Conference will be available till 31st Mar 2016.