FREE 6 PDU for Attending PMI Business Analysis Virtual Conference 2017 (8 Nov 2017)
6 Free PMP PDU by simply watching the recorded webinars from beginning to finish
PMI Business Analysis Virtual Conference 2017 provides yet another opportunity to earn you up to 6 Educational PDU. The PMI Business Analysis Virtual Conference 2017 will be held on 8th November, 2017. Like other PMI conferences, the recorded webinars will be available for up to 90 days after the event.
And the PDUs to be earned through this conference will be automatically reported to your PMI dashboard. Exact details on which domains of the PMI Talent Triangle to which the PDUs belong will be announced during the conference.
The conference is FREE for all PMI members. And each member can invite up to 3 friends to join the event, also for free.
Up to 6 Category A PDU for FREE at PMI Business Analysis Virtual Conference
The PMI Business Analysis Virtual Conference 2017 would be held on 8th, November 2017 at 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST. This is an all-day virtual event for business analysts and project managers in all industries for FREE.
Highlights of the conference include:
- Apply BA to any project situation using any delivery method: agile, hybrid, waterfall, and beyond
- Integrate Business Analysis into agile approaches on projects and programs
- Assess project needs, engage stakeholders, monitor progress and evaluate solutions
- Cheryl Lee, PMP®, PMI-PBA, CBAP
- Joe Newbert
- Kupe Kupersmith, CBAP
- Joy Beatty, PMI-PBA, CBAP
- Laura Paton, PMP®, PMI-PBA, CBAP
- Rich Larson, PMP®, PMI-PBA
- Seema Sonkiya, PMP®, PMI-PBA
How to report PDU for attending PMI Business Analysis Virtual Conference?
The 6 PDU gained for attending the PMI Business Analysis Virtual Conference (either live or on demand) will need to be reported through the CCR system on PMI website. Detailed instructions will be posted in the event website as well as here once released.