FREE 6 PDU for PMI Organizational Agility Conference 2018 [12 Sep 2018]
6 Free PMP PDU — PDUs will be reported automatically to PMI by simply watching the live / recorded webinars from beginning to finish
PMI is again providing a FREE opportunity for members and non-members (requires invitation from members as each PMI member can invite up to 3 non-member to attend the event and earn the PDUs for FREE) to attend the PMI Organizational Agility Conference 2018 and earn up to 6 Educational PDUs (the total PDU to be earned is different for PMP®, PMI-ACP®, etc.).
Do leave a comment here if you need my invitation.
Up to 6 Educational PDU for FREE at PMI Organizational Agility Conference 2018
The PMI Organizational Agility Conference will be held on 12th September 2018 at 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET (and as usual it will be made available immediately for on-demand viewing for up to 3 months afterwards).
This annual virtual event helps project professionals get up-to-date with new trends and skills in organizational agility … discussing navigating organizational transition … You’ll be one step closer to helping your company and its employees be more agile so that the company continues to be successful even when facing change. Change is inevitable and can derive from many sources including the emergence of new competitors, the development of artificial intelligence and other industry-changing technologies, or sudden shifts in overall market conditions. Sustaining a high degree of organizational agility ensures the ability to react successfully to unforeseen challenges.
- Gain up-to-the-minute tools, techniques, and skills for achieving organizational agility—without leaving your desk
- Understand how important and impactful adaptability and agility are to overall success.
- How you can help your organization embrace the opportunities in change, disruption, and transformation.
- Network with the PMI global community while developing in-demand skills
The details on the amount of PDUs earned and their categories according to PMI Talent Triangle will be listed below for your quick reference (to be updated shortly):
- Keynote Address: The Future Skillset Needs for Project and Program Management by John Daly, PMP®, PgMP, PfMP
- Create a Value Delivery Office (VDO) for Extreme Business Agility by Anup Deshpande, PMP®, PMI-ACP®
How to report PDU for attending PMI Organizational Agility Conference?
The 6 PDUs gained for attending or even watching the recordings of the PMI Organizational Agility Conference will be reported automatically through the CCR system on PMI website. The Education PDUs gained from this conference will be applicable to PMP® Certification as well as PMI-ACP® Certification according to the PMI Talent Triangle.
- PMP® Certification Holders: 2 Technical + 1 Leadership + 3 Strategic = 6 PDUs
- PMI-ACP® Certification Holders: 2 Technical + 1 Leadership + 3 Strategic = 6 PDUs
The PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs) gained for all sessions from the PMI Organizational Agility Conference (watched live or on demand) will be reported by PMI for you (i.e. the PDUs will be automatically reported to your PMI account). The actual time required will usually be 1-2 days and you will receive notification through email on the reporting of PDUs.
If you cannot attend the PMI Organizational Agility Conference live, you will be able to view the webinar recordings as well.