FREE 6 PMP PDU for Attending PMI Talent Management Conference 2016 [till: 6 Mar 2017]
With the success of the PMI Talent Management Conference 2015, PMI is going to provide yet another FREE opportunity for certification holders to earn PDU for re-certification for PMI members. The PMI Talent Management Conference 2016 would be held on 6 December 2016. All PMI members can register and attend the conference online for FREE. Up to 6 PDU (in Cat A) will be given for attending all the live or recorded sessions.
6 PMP® PDU for FREE at PMI Talent Management Conference 2016
- Date: 6 December 2016
- Time: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST
- Format: virtual conference
- PDU Awarded: a maximum of 6 PDU in Category A for PMP® & PMI-ACP® Certification holders
- Registration and View On Demand URL: click here
The following topics will be touched upon:
- How do you build a team culture across continents, without ever meeting face-to-face?
- How do you motivate teams across the Boomer, Millennial and Gen X divides?
- Discover talent management tools, trends and tactics tailored specifically for project and program managers.
Upon registration, you will be able to gain access to the live webinars or recorded webinars for up to half a year after the event to earn the PDUs for your re-certification.
Detailed PMI Talent Management Conference Agenda:
- KEYNOTE: Leveraging the Gaps That Lead You to Greatness
- Working Together Virtually
- Talent Management Strategies for Teams
- Beyond Merit—Advanced Strategies that Will Send Your Career Soaring
- Protecting Your Project Resources by Developing a Talent Risk Management Plan
- Leadership that Retains Talent
Register for the PMI Talent Management Conference 2016
The PMI Talent Management Conference 2016 is open to all PMI members for free. Members will need to register for the event at this website before the event (you will need to enter your PMI Member Number for registration). After you have registered successfully, PMI will send you a confirmation email
According to my experience, PMI will later send out reminder emails before and after the event to remind participants of the conference URL. If you cannot attend the live sessions, it is great to learn that all the sessions will also be available in the form of recorded webinars so that you can watch later at a time that’s convenient to you… and earn the 6 PDU for your re-certification and those PDUs will be reported to PMI website on your behalf!
Same as other PMI webinars/conference, every PMI members will be able to invite up to 3 non-PMI members to attend the PMI Talent Management Conference 2016 for free and earn the 6 PDUs. If you need the invitation, simply drop me a line in the comment section below.
How to report PDU for attending PMI Talent Management Conference 2016?
If you attend the event or watch the recorded sessions, you will be able to get the PDU reported on your behalf and you will be able to see the PDUs gained in a few weeks’ time (in my opinion, the PDUs will be reported within just a few days and you will get confirmation emails from PMI). Details on reporting PDU as follows:
The professional development units (PDUs in Category A) for all sessions of the PMI Talent Management Conference 2016 viewed during the event will be reported on your behalf by PMI. This includes sessions that were watched live, as well as those accessed on demand. Please allow 14 – 21 business days for the PDUs to be uploaded to your transcript on PMI.org
The details of the exact amount of PDUs earned with respect to the type of certification (PMP®, PMI-ACP®, PMgP, etc.) and their categorization according to the PMI Talent Triangle are listed as follow. The PMI Talent Management Conference 2016 will be open for on demand viewing for 90 days after the live event.
- KEYNOTE: Leveraging the Gaps That Lead You to Greatness — 1 Leadership PDU
- Working Together Virtually — 1 Leadership PDU
- Talent Management Strategies for Teams — 1 Leadership PDU
- Beyond Merit—Advanced Strategies that Will Send Your Career Soaring — 1 Leadership PDU
- Protecting Your Project Resources by Developing a Talent Risk Management Plan — 1 Leadership PDU
- Leadership that Retains Talent — 1 Leadership PDU
Altogether there are 6 PDU in the Leadership Category to be earned for FREE for PMP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, PfMP, PMI-PBA Certification holders.
Happy Earning PDUs!