PMP Lessons Learned: 90% of Questions on “What to Do Next?”
Good news keep coming! Thanks and congratulations to Vimal Victor who just passed the PMP® Exam! This is a testimonial that the PMP® Exam is really achievable if you have a good study plan and the determination to put through.
The lessons learned by Vimal Victor on this PMP® Exam prep project is detailed below:
Some key points about my exam:
- Around 90% of the questions ended with “as the project manager what should you do next?”.
- No question like “All the project manager should do except?” So no negative questions.
- The options are very similar. 3 options could be usually correct and 1 negative option.
- Only 2 questions had a very obvious answer and 10 questions on processes and 5 on tools and techniques (T&T). So a total of 17 questions from PMBOK® Guide knowledge.
- The simulations exams suggested in your website do not cover the PMP® exam and only covers the 17 questions above.
- More questions on process flow is required. Attention to critical thinking is required.
- Proactively selecting options is probably best. Although I am not sure what I got right and wrong because of the options being all similar, in most cases I am not sure why I selected 1 option from another.
So a lot of grace is required and of course blessing from above. I hope I have helped.
~ Vimal Victor, PMP®
Thanks Vimal Victor for the PMP® Exam lessons learned!
To Aspirants: Wish you PMP® success!