PMP Exam Simulator 2021: Special Launch Discount Offer
[Fully Updated] Excellent PMP mock exam with 2100 unique questions — highly recommended for all PMP Aspirants.
Summary: If you are aiming at taking the PMP® Exam in 2021, here is a piece of good news for you. The renowned PMP® Exam Simulator by OSP International LLC (a PMI Authorized Training Partner which is also the publisher of the renowned PM PrepCast™) for the PMP® Exam up to 2020 has been upgraded to 2021 and it is offering a special launch price of $139 instead of $149! The 90-day access period begins only when one takes the first exam in the simulator (NOT on the date of purchase). The price will go back to US$149 soon. So, take action now!
The PMP® Exam Simulator 2021 has way more exam questions and question types than the previous version (31% more to be exact) and many enhancements Aspirants have longed for. If you are to take the PMP® Exam in 2021 and beyond, this new PMP® Exam Simulator is the one you would not want to miss. Here are the top features of the new PMP® Exam Simulator for PMP® Exam in 2021 and beyond:
- The simulator gives you immediate access to a total of 2,100+ realistic PMP® exam sample questions in 5 exams and a separate quiz pool.
- The quiz pool allows you to focus on testing yourself on specific topics, and once you feel ready you can take a full-length exam with questions that you have never seen before.
- Question style and difficulty match closely what you can expect to see on your actual exam.
- The questions have been developed by a team of PMP® certified project management practitioners and are updated to the latest PMP® Examination Content Outline from the Project Management Institute (PMI)® as well as the most current A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), the Agile Practice Guide, and the additional references listed by PMI.
- The PM Exam Simulator is the only simulator on the market that offers a Live Feedback™ service!
You can rest assured that the mock exam offers no-question 15 days FULL refund. The only condition is that you have started a maximum of 1 Full Mock Exams (fair enough for Aspirants to get a hands-on try of the question quality).
And if you find the 90-day access period not enough, the access period can actually be extended at a discount.
* If you find simulator suitable and if you enjoy my articles, please consider buying it through the links on this page. I will earn a small commission (at NO extra cost to you) to sustain my website costs. Thank you. You are most welcome to make use of my free study notes and other resources on this website whether you make purchases or not. This is my way to contribute to the project management community.