FREE 6.25 PMP PDU for Attending PMXPO 2015 (available till 31 July, 2015)
A great opportunity to earn PDU for your re-certification for FREE! From now on until 31 July, 2015, the PMXPO 2015 is available as on-demand streaming videos for you to watch and earn up to 6.25 PMP® PDU.
6.25 PDU for FREE at PMXPO 2015
PMXPO is an annual online event organized by projectmanagement.com featuring top-notch project management speakers delivering talks over the current trend in the field of project management. It is a popular event for project managers who want to stay abreast of the latest development in the field. It is also a must event for PMP® holders as attending all the sessions of the PMXPO virtual seminar can gain PMP® 6.25 PMP® PDU for FREE!
The PMXPO 2015 is the 8th virtual seminar organized over the past few years. There are six sessions in total talking about important project management topics like requirements management, Agile, process management, PMOs and marketing strategy. Detailed sessions topics are listed below:
- Keynote Presentation: From Leading a High Performance Team to Landing on Mars by Adam Steltzner (1.25 PDU / PDU Number: PMXP15KN)
- Session 1: Why You Need to Consider Redefining the PMO by Andy Jordan, Mark Price Perry and Dave Prior (1 PDU/ PDU Number: PMXP1501)
- Session 2: 10 Ways to Market Your Project by Elizabeth Harrin (1 PDU/ PDU Number: PMXP1502)
- Session 3: PPM Process Management and the Role of the PPM Process Owner by Steve Romero (1 PDU/ PDU Number: PMXP1503)
- Session 4: PMI’s Annual Pulse of the Profession: An In-Depth Look at Requirements Management by Tricia Cabrey (1 PDU/ PDU Number: PMXP1504)
- Session 5: Do or Die Agile Leadership Practices for Today’s eXtreme Projects by Doug DeCarlo (1 PDU/ PDU Number: PMXP1505)
Plus 1 Category A PMI-ACP® PDU for FREE at PMXPO 2015
The last session of the PMXPO 2015 is about Agile project management, meaning that if you are PMI-ACP® certified, you will be able to get 1 PDU for your PMI-ACP® re-certification also!
How to report PDU for attending PMXPO 2015?
You can use your PMI account to register for the PMXPO 2015 which is the most efficient way to report your PDU for your PMP® / PMI-ACP® re-certification. PMI has worked with projectmangement.com to allow you to report the PDU pretty fast!
You can simply log in at PMXPO 2015, watch the entire keynote presentation and/or sessions from the beginning to the end (as the web server will record the duration for which you have watched the session) and the PDU for your PMP® / PMI-ACP® certification will automatically appear in your projectmanagement.com account in a couple of weeks. Then you can report the PDU to your PMI account through the following steps:
- Login to your PMI.org account
- Under the Certification tab select Maintain your certification: Earn and report PDUs
- You will be taken to PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) System
- Select Report PDUs
- On the left navigation bar select “Report professional development units (PDUs)”
- From the PDU Category menu pull down choose “Category A – Registered Education Provider”
- From the Activity Type menu pull down choose “Find an Activity”
- Click [Next] at the bottom of the page
- In the “Activity Number” field enter the activity code (e.g. PMXP1501)
- Click [Search]
The PMXPO 2015 can be accessed from now on until 31 July, 2015. You can still register for the event if you did not. So do seize this invaluable chance to earn free PDU for your PMP® / PMI-ACP® re-certification while you can learn the latest development of the field of project management from industry experts!