6 FREE PDU for Attending PMXPO 2017 (on-demand till 27 July 2017)
PMXPO 2017 was held on 27 Apr 2017 to offer PMP® / PMI-ACP® holders to gain FREE PDUs for their PMP® / PMI-ACP® re-certification. The PDU earned from PMXPO 2017 is in the educational PDUs categorized according to the PMI Talent Triangle.
This event will be open for on‐demand viewing through the conference platform for 90 days after the live event (27 July 2017).
PMI Talent Triangle Education PMP® PDU for FREE at PMXPO 2017
PMXPO is an annual online event organized by projectmanagement.com featuring top-notch project management speakers delivering talks over the current trend in the field of project management. In the year of 2017, PMXPO is celebrating its 10th anniversary. It a valuable opportunity to learn, network, earn 6 PDUs for PMI Certifications and gain valuable knowledge — all from the comfort of your home or office. This is the go-to event for PMI certification holders as attending all the sessions of the PMXPO virtual seminar can gain FREE PDU.
The PMXPO 2017 is the 10th edition of the virtual seminar organized over the past few years. The PMXPO 2017 is full of informed project management viewpoints from leading industry experts, with topics covering leadership, PMOs, agile and more.
- Keynote Presentation: On the Edge: The Art of High-Impact Leadership by Robbie Bach Alison Levine
- Alison Levine is a history-making polar explorer and mountaineer. She served as team captain of the first American Women’s Everest Expedition, climbed the highest peak on each continent and skied to both the North and South Poles—a feat known as the Adventure Grand Slam, which fewer than 40 people in the world have achieved. She made history in 2008 as the first American to complete a 600-mile traverse from west Antarctica to the South Pole, and once again in 2016 when she completed the first ascent of Antarctica’s Hall Peak. She is the author of the New York Times bestseller On the Edge: Leadership Lessons from Mount Everest and other Extreme Environments, and founder of the Climb High Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the lives of jobless women in western Uganda. She also serves as a Senior Fellow at the Coach K Center on Leadership & Ethics at Duke University.
- Driving Success with the Modern Hybrid PMO by Mark Price Perry, Andy Jordan and Jesse Fewell
- Solving Wicked Problems: What Is Old Is New Again by Mike Griffiths
- 2017 Pulse of the Profession: Success Rates Rise—Transforming the High Cost of Low Performance by Tricia Cabrey and Melissa Buchanan
- The Self-Aware Project Manager by Naomi Caietti
- PPM: Simpler Can Be Better by Michael Wood
The exact PDUs awarded for different PMI Certifications for each of the PMI Talent Triangle areas can be found below:
How to register for PMXPO 2017?
Registration for PMXPO 2017 can be done online at projectmanagement.com (click here). You would just need to confirm your pre-filled personal information after logging in as “PMI member” as info for PMI members are automatically transferred to projectmanagment.com.
How to report PDU for attending PMXPO 2017?
Your PDU for your re-certification will be reported directly to PMI.org on your behalf if you register for the event with your PMI account. The online event will keep track of the sessions you attend and how long you spend in each session. One must watch videos in their entirety for the system to record viewing activity accurately. PDUs will be reported individually for each session attended.
PDUs will be reflected in your ProjectManagement.com account following the event. Please note that there will be a slight delay in posting PDUs to your ProjectManagement.com account (this may take up to 4 weeks’ time).
OR you can report the PDU to your PMI account through the following steps:
- Login to your PMI.org account
- Click “myPMI” tab
- On the right hand side, click the blue “Report PDUs” button
- From the Education Category side (left), select “Online or Digital Media”
- In the “Title” field enter the activity code and the detailed section title will appear. The PDUs to be claimed in the respective Technical, Leadership and Strategic areas will be entered automatically!
Just like previous years, the PMXPO 2017 will be available as recorded webinars after the event date for up to90 days after the live event (i.e. 27 July 2017). During that period, you can still register for the event to earn free PDU for your re-certification while you can learn the latest development of the field of project management from industry experts.