A Guide to Taking PMI-ACP Exam Online
The PMI-ACP® Exam is now available via online means in addition to the usual Pearson VUE exam centers. This essentially means that Aspirants can now study, prepare, schedule and take the PMI-ACP® Exam purely online without the need to commute to the exam centers.
Currently, PMI allows candidates sitting for the PMP®, CAPM® and PMI-ACP® exams to take the exams online.
Points to Note for Taking PMI-ACP® Exam Online
- a reasonably fast computer with a webcam
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS 10.13 and above
- Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 7 are NOT eligible
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Internet browser: Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11
- Webcam with a minimum resolution of 640×480 @ 10 fps
- Loudspeaker(s) and a microphone
- a reliable internet connection (a minimum speed of 1 Mbps down/up is required)
- a quiet space you can use for at least 4 hours
- The PMI-ACP® Certification achieved through the online exam means is identical to the one achieved through taking exams in an exam centre.
- The exam questions and the level of difficulty are identical to the ones taking in exam centers.
- You still need to present valid identification documents (i.e. photo ids, credit cards, driving licenses, etc.) before taking the exam.
- You are now allowed to use your mobile phone during the exam.
- You are not allowed to talk with other people during the exam.
- You are not allowed to use the internet for browsing or chatting during the exam – it is locked down by the exam proctor.
- You are not allowed to put any study notes, textbooks or paper on the table.
- You will get your exam results immediately after submitting the exam answers. If you get a pass, you will immediately become a PMI-ACP®!
Getting PMI-ACP® Certified Via Purely Online Means
- Getting the 21 Contact Hours via Online PMI-ACP® Exam Prep Course
- Apply for the PMI-ACP® Exam online
- Practise Mock PMI-ACP® Exam questions online
- Schedule the PMI-ACP® Exam timeslot online
- Take and pass the PMI-ACP® Exam online
Tips: In order to be fully confident that your equipment meets the requirements for an online proctored PMI-ACP® exam, you are advised to run a system test and exam simulation before scheduling for the exam.
For more information, please refer to the PMI webpage: