Introducing my website project – haanga.hk
haanga.hk is one of my favorite projects. It is a leading website for the most updated deals and coupon codes for online shopping sites for online shoppers from Hong Kong (sorry it is written in Chinese, the most used language in Hong Kong).
The websites consists of “deal company” pages, “deal category” pages and individual deal pages.
- Deal company pages – a separate page is specially created for each company which includes descriptions as well as a list of the current and past offers of the company. Most of the offers/codes are linked to individual deal pages for more details. (an example of the company pages is the iherb coupon code page)
- Dea category pages – shoppers do not usually shop by brand but by types/products, that’s why category pages such as fashion, beauty, food and drink, babies, etc. are added to assist shoppers to find the right deal at the moment.
This website makes use of a number of techniques I have discussed in this blog:
- UX/UI design
- On-site SEO – domain naming, technical and content SEO
- WordPress plugin and theme development
- WordPress functions.php customization
- Web hosting tweaks
You may take a look at the Hong Kong deal and coupon site here