FREE 6 PDU for PMI Organizational Agility Conference 2017 [13 Sep 2017]
6 Free PMP PDU — PDUs will be reported automatically to PMI by simply watching the live / recorded webinars from beginning to finish
PMI is again providing a FREE opportunity for members and non-members (requires invitation from members) to attend the PMI Organizational Agility Conference 2017 and earn up to 6 Educational PDUs. This Agility Conference is especially suit for current PMP® and PMI-ACP® Certification holders as the content is mainly about agile project management.
PMI Organizational Agility Conference 2017 is free to current PMI membership holders and every PMI membership holders will be able to invite up to 3 friends to attend the PMI conference and earn the PDUs for FREE. Do leave a comment here if you need my invitation.
Up to 6 Educational PDU for FREE at PMI Organizational Agility Conference 2017
The PMI Organizational Agility Conference was held on 13th September 2017 at 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET (and will beavailable for on-demand viewing for up to 3 months afterwards). This is an all-day event for project managers to learn more about practising agile project management and to build your skills:
- Gain up-to-the-minute tools, techniques, and skills for achieving organizational agility—without leaving your desk
- Learn how to adopt an agile mindset
- Explore how to scale an agile model to your organization
- Discover how to maintain quality when processes are changing
- Find out how to be agile when processes are not
- Network with the PMI global community while developing in-demand skills
Special Note: as the PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition and the new PMP® Exam 2018 will be testing aspirants on Agile mindset and methodologies, this PMI Organizational Agility Conference will give Aspirants in 2018 a head start also!
The details on the amount of PDUs earned and their categories according to PMI Talent Triangle is listed below for your quick reference (to be updated shortly — the PDUs gained apply to PMP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, PfMP, PMI-PBA and PgMP, except stated otherwise):
- Keynote Address: So You Think That You Need Agile… by Dave Gunner, PMP®, PfMP – 1 PDU
- Mind OVER Matter: Why it Matters by Becky Hartman, CSM, CSPO, CSP, PSM I, PMI-ACP®, PMP®, Stephen Matola, PMP® and Betsy Kauffman, CSM, CSPO, PSM, SPC4, ICP-APM, ICP-ACC, ICP-ATF, PMI-ACP®, PMP® – 1 PDU
- Exploring the Scalability of Agile for Unregulated to Regulated Environments by Chris Lawler, PfMP – 1 PDU
- Agility Competence Factors by Edivandro Conforto, Ph.D – 1 PDU
- Scaling Product Backlogs to All Levels of the Enterprise: What, Who and How by Candase Hokanson, PMI-ACP® – 1 PDU
- Succeeding with an Agile Transformation – Experiences at Ericsson by Hendrik Esser – 1 PDU
How to report PDU for attending PMI Organizational Agility Conference?
The 6 PDUs gained for attending the PMI Organizational Agility Conference will be reported automatically through the CCR system on PMI website.The Education PDUs gained from this conference will be applicable to PMP® Certification as well as PMI-ACP® Certification according to the PMI Talent Triangle.
The PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs) gained for all sessions from the PMI Organizational Agility Conference (watched live or on demand) will be reported by PMI for you (i.e. the PDUs will be automatically reported to your PMI account). Though PMI states that it will take around 14 – 21 business days for the PDUs to appear in one’s account, the actual time required will usually be 1-2 days and you will receive notification through email on the reporting of PDUs.
Details of the PDUs to be earned will be announced in the webinar.
And, like last year, if you are not able to attend the PMI Organizational Agility Conference live, you will be able to view the webinar recordings as well as earn the 6 PDU for re-certification within 90 days of the event date 24/7.