FREE 6 PDU for PMI Scheduling Conference 2017 [29 March 2017]
6 Free PMP PDU — PDUs will be reported automatically to PMI by simply watching the live / recorded webinars from beginning to finish
PMI Certification holders are required to collect enough PDUs for re-certification. PMI will provide yet another opportunity for current PMI members to earn FREE PDU for your re-certification in March 2017. A total of up to 6 Education PDU will be awarded for attending this free online PMI Scheduling Conference (the conference will also be available as recorded session for up to 3 months for members who cannot attend the live conference — PDUs will be awarded also).
Up to 6 Education PDU for FREE at PMI Scheduling Conference
The PMI Scheduling Conference would be held on 29th, March 2017 at 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET. This is an all-day event for project managers and practitioners in all industries to learn more about the best practices, latest tips, tools and techniques in project scheduling for FREE. participants will learn the following:
- Tips on working with Agile practices and dealing with hybrid (Agile, Waterfall) project challenges
- Guidance on planning activities across geographic regions and technological systems
- Insights into setting schedules for PMO success
through the 6 presentation sessions:
- Keynote: What Your CEO Wants You to Know About Project Scheduling by Kristy Tan Neckowicz, PMP®
- Building a Scheduling Center of Excellence in the PMO by Michelle Colodzin Gunsher, PMP®
- How to Achieve More Accurate Project Schedules in the Future by Joe Lukas, PMP®
- Agile Development and Other Trends in Scheduling by Brian Evans, PMP®, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP
- and more
Eligibility for attending the PMI Scheduling Conference
Attendants would need to be either:
- current PMI members whose membership is still valid on 29th March 2017
- or invited by current PMI members (each PMI member can invite up to 3 non-members to attend the PMI Scheduling Conference)
How to report PDU for attending PMI Scheduling Conference
The 6 PDU gained for attending the PMI Scheduling Conference will be reported on your behalf by projectmanagement.com to PMI through the CCR system. Details on the category of the PDUs for PMI Certifications according to the PMI Talent Triangle will be announced during the event.
The PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs) gained for all sessions from the PMI Scheduling Conference (watched live or on demand) will be reported by PMI for you (i.e. the PDUs will be automatically reported to your PMI account). It will take around 14 – 21 business days for the PDUs to appear in one’s account.
Any On Demand Viewing after the Event?
If you are not able to attend the PMI Scheduling Conference at the scheduled time, you will be able to view the presentation recordings as well as earn the 6 PDU for PMP® and PMI-ACP® re-certification within 3 months of the event date.