6 FREE PDU for Attending PMI Talent & Technology Symposium 2020 (10 June)
Earn up to 6 PDU for FREE by watching the live or recorded webinars
Another great opportunity for earning new knowledge and PDU for re-certification for FREE! PMP® and PMI-ACP® certification holders can take advantage of this seminar to earn up to 6 free PDUs. The PMI Talent & Technology Symposium 2020 will seek to prepare attendees for the technology, work and challenges of the project economy post-COVID. This is a must event for project managers!
The PMI Talent & Technology Symposium 2020 would be held on 10 June 2020. This event is free of charge for PMI members. The PMI membership will need to be active on the date of the symposium in order to participate.
Don’t worry if you cannot attend the symposium at the scheduled time, as a practice, PMI symposium will be available on demand for up to half a year after the event. Once registered, you will be able to earn the PDUs anytime that is convenient for you. PMI members can now register to secure a place in the event.
6 PDU for FREE at PMI Talent & Technology Symposium 2020
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has already dramatically increased the urgency for individuals and organizations to adapt to new ways of working. Most of us may have to try remote project management as a result of working from home. The PMI PMI Talent & Technology Symposium 2020 (to be held on 10 June 2020) would touch upon how to effectively respond to crisis by leveraging tools like technical fundamentals such as change and risk management, but also adaptability, communication and emotional intelligence.
- Social Super Glue: How to Create a Culture that Strengthens Your Team during Crisis
– by Keynote Speaker: Kris Boesch, Founder & CEO, Choose People
- Why Camaraderie is Key in a Crisis
- The 3 Critical Paradigm Shifts
- 7 Savvy Strategies to Strengthen Your Team
- Digital Transformation is Not Optional
– by Rob Llewellyn, CEO, CXO Transform
- Leadership in Times of Uncertainty
– by Fabiola Maisonnier, Change and Commercialization Manager, Schlumberger
- Rapid Response in a Pandemic: Projects to the Rescue
– by Bob Safian, Founder, The Flux Group; Charles Best, CEO, Donors Choose; Jennifer Pahlka, Co-founder, US Digital Response
- Columbia: Legacy and Lessons Learned
– by Michael Ciannilli, Agency Manager, NASA Apollo, Challenger, Columbia Lessons Learned Program
- Powering the Project Economy and the Future of Work
– by Michael DePrisco, PMI, Vice President, Global Experience & Solutions
How many free PDUs to be earned for PMI Certification Holders?
The actual amount of PDUs that can be earned for individual PMI Certification depends on the topics and contents of each individual talk. By attending all session of the PMI Talent & Technology Symposium, PMP® holders and PMI-ACP® holders will earn up to 6 PDUs.
How to report PDU for attending PMI Talent & Technology Symposium?
The PDUs are reported automatically to your PMI account directly with the corresponding talent areas: technical, leadership and Strategic Education for re-certification if you are a current PMI member.
The professional development units (PDUs) for all sessions viewed during the PMI Talent & Technology Symposium will be reported on your behalf by PMI if you are a current PMI member. This includes sessions that were watched live, as well as those accessed on demand. It would take 14 – 21 business days for the PDUs to be uploaded to the PMI online dashboard on which you will be able to see the PDUs reported automatically.
Otherwise, you will be able to search for and report the PDUs on pmi.org a moment later.
Note that the PDUs will be uploaded in batches. For example, if you earned 3.5 PDUs, you may not see the full amount reported to your transcript for 14 – 21 business days, you could see 1 PDU in 5 days and the full amount in 14 days.