New PMP Exam Simulator 2021 Available in Nov 2020
The PMP Exam will be changing in January 2021. The team at PMP Exam Simulator is busy working on product updates in preparation for the change to align with the new PMP Exam Content Outline 2021.
- The current PM Exam Simulator is version 6.0, and this will remain available until 31 December 2020.
- The PM Exam Simulator is being revised to align with the new Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Content Outline for the most up-to-date learning experience.
- New PMP Exam Simulator 2021 Available in Nov 2020. If you aim to take the PMP Exam in 2021 and beyond, you are highly advised to wait till May for the most updated version of mock exams.
The new PMP Exam Simulator (for the new 2021 PMP Exam and beyond) has many more practice exam questions than the current 2020 version. It complies with the new PMP exam content outline as well as the new exam question formats and includes many other improvements.
Please refer to the below table for the comparison between the two versions:
|Simulator 2020||Simulator 2021|
|Use if you are taking the PMP exam in 2020||Use if you are taking the PMP exam in 2021|
|1,600+ highly realistic PMP exam questions||2,100 + highly realistic PMP exam questions|
|7 Full Exams, 1 ITTO Exam||4 Full Exams, 1 ITTO Exam|
|Exams & quizzes share the same question pool||Separate Quiz Pool (1,100 Questions) and Exam Pool (1,010 Questions)|
|90-day subscription: $139||90-day subscription: $149|
|Free simulator (2020) is available||Free simulator (2021) is available soon|
In short, if you are to take the PMP Exam in 2021, just wait until the launch of the new PMP Exam Simulator which is completely worth the wait!
If you have already purchased and accessed the PMP Exam Simulator, you may be eligible for a free PMP Exam Simulator extensions for up to a month in case of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) PMI Exam cancellations as some testing centers around the world have suspended test delivery, while others have postponed or canceled exams.
- If you are living in the US / Canada: Pearson Vue has decided to close its US and Canadian testing centers starting March 17, 2020.
- If you are living in other countries, the virus may or may not affect the opening of exam centers.
For your information, you may visit Pearson Vue website’s official page on the updates: https://home.pearsonvue.com/coronavirus-update
If you are affected by the closure of Pearson Vue exam centres due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, you will be eligible to be granted a 30 days extension to your PM Exam Simulator subscription. All you need to do is to:
contact [email protected] no more than seven (7) days before your PM Exam Simulator subscription expires and only after you have rescheduled your exam together with a screenshot of the communication from PMI/Pearson Vue relating to the cancellation of your scheduled exam and the new exam date
- While Pearson-Vue is closed, the PMP Exam Simulator publisher will provide affected students with a one-time free 30-day extension upon receiving the above email.
It is hoped that we can get over the virus soon and Aspirants will be able to get certified as they wish. Wish you PMP success!
* If you find simulator suitable and if you enjoy my articles, please consider buying it through the links on this page. I will earn a small commission (at NO extra cost to you) to sustain my website costs. Thank you. You are most welcome to make use of my free study notes and other resources on this website whether you make purchases or not. This is my way to contribute to the project management community.
Most Popular PMP Certification Exam Articles
- My Exam Prep Tips and Free Resources (I got 4P and 1 MP)
- How to Get 35 Contact Hours Fast and Easy?
- Detailed Comparision of online PMP Courses
- Over 1000+ FREE Quality Mock Exam / Practice Questions
- A FREE Guide to Formulas and Calculation (with explanation and sample questions)
- 47 Commonly Confused Terms with detailed explanation