6.5 FREE PDU for Attending PMXPO 2020 (26 March 2020)
Learn and earn FREE PDUs for your PMP/PMI-ACP Recertification!
PMXPO 2020, one of the biggest project management community annual online seminar offered by projectmanagement.com to help project managers to gain valuable project management knowledge will be held on 26 March 2020.
In addition, PMP® / PMI-ACP® holders will be able to gain up to 6.5 FREE PDUs for their PMP® / PMI-ACP® re-certification by watching the live or recorded webinars from PMXPO 2020 for FREE. Discover cutting-edge trends at no cost, while attending PMXPO 2020. Don’t miss the largest virtual event for project management hosted by PMI’s global community, ProjectManagement.com.
The PDU earned from PMXPO 2020 will be categorized according to the PMI Talent Triangle for PMP®/PMI-ACP® holders’ easy reference.
This event will be open for on‐demand viewing through the conference platform for 90 days after the live event, details will be updated here once available.
Earn 6.5 PDUs for FREE at PMXPO 2020
- Keynote Session: Building Unstoppable Teams: How a House Built a Family by Cara Brookins
- The Project Economy and Why Projects Are the Future by Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez
- Lessons of the Most Influential Projects by Bob Safian
- Ahead of the Curve: Forging a Future-Focused Culture by Payal Kondisetty
- Mastering the Art of Humanness in Project Management: Serving Others Through Powerful Communications by Dana Lynn Bernstein
- Leading Digital Transformation: Leverage Strategic Storytelling for Success! by Priya Patra
PMXPO 2020 will bring you 6sessions packed with informative project management viewpoints from experts around the world who are leaders of their industry.
The exact PDUs awarded for different PMI Certifications for each of the PMI Talent Triangle areas will be announced in the live event.
Just like previous years, the PMXPO 2020 will be available as recorded webinars after the event for up to 90 days. During that period, you can still register for the event to earn free PDU for your re-certification while you can learn the latest development of the field of project management from industry experts.
How to register for PMXPO 2020?
Registration for PMXPO 2020 can be done online at projectmanagement.com (click here). You would just need to confirm your pre-filled personal information after logging in as “PMI member” as info for PMI members are automatically transferred to projectmanagment.com.
How to earn and report PDU from PMXPO 2020?
The PDU for re-certification will be reported automatically to PMI.org if you register and attend the event with your PMI account. The online event will keep track of the sessions you attend and how long you spend in each session. You will need to watch session seminars (whether live or recorded) from start to finish for the system to record viewing activity accurately. PDUs will be reported individually for each session attended. The PDUs to be claimed in the respective Technical, Leadership and Strategic areas according to the PMI Talent Triangle will also be categorized for you automatically.
Alternatively, PMP®/PMI-ACP® holders can report the PDU to your PMI account through the following steps:
- Login to your PMI.org account
- Click “myPMI” tab
- On the right-hand side, click the blue “Report PDUs” button
- From the Education Category side (left), select “Online or Digital Media”
- In the “Title” field enter the activity code and the detailed section title will appear.