6 FREE PMP PDU / PMI-ACP PDU for Attending PMI Information Systems & Technology Symposium 2016 (30 June, 2016)
up to 6 PMP PDU / PMI-ACP PDU for FREE — PDUs will be reported automatically to PMI by simply watching the recorded webinars from beginning to finish
A great opportunity to earn PDU for FREE for re-certification! The PMI Information Systems & Technology Symposium 2016 would be held on 30 June 2016 for PMP and PMI-ACP® Certification holders to earn up to 6 PMP PDU. This event is free of charge for PMI members only — NEW! registered PMI members will be allowed to invite up to 3 friends (whether they are PMI members or not) to attend the event for FREE and earn PDUs!
6 PDU for FREE at PMI Information Systems & Technology Symposium
The PMI Information Systems Technology Symposium 2016 is going to be held on 30 June 2016, you can register now to get FREE PDU for your re-certification by watching live webinars that day (recorder webinars will also be provided for up to 1/2 years after the event). Topics of the Symposium include:
- Building Agile Teams for Accelerated Project Cycles by Neil Gomes
- Why you should care about Cybersecurity by Merritt Baer
- Communication Tools & Techniques in a Virtual & Mobile World by Beth Spriggs, PMP
- The Digitally Disrupted Project Manager: The Thing(s) About The Internet of Things – “IoT” Changes Everything! by Priya Patra, PMP
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) for Project Managers by Christina Cooper CEH, Sec+
- Closing Keynote: All the Projects that Make Up the $20 Trillion Market by Kevin Coleman
PDU for PMI-ACP® Certification Holders
As many of the topics listed above will be applicable for PMI-ACP® knowledge domains, PMI-ACP® holders will be able to earn quite a few PDUs (last year the PDUs for PMI-ACP® holders is 4).
How to report PDU for attending PMI Information Systems & Technology Symposium?
No reporting is necessary, i.e. the PDUs are reported automatically to your PMI account directly with the corresponding talent areas: technical, leadership and Strategic Education for re-certification.
The professional development units (PDUs) for all sessions viewed during the PMI Information Systems Technology Symposium will be reported on your behalf by PMI. This includes sessions that were watched live, as well as those accessed on demand. It would take 14 – 21 business days for the PDUs to be uploaded to the PMI online dashboard on which you will be able to see the PDUs reported automatically.
Note that the PDUs will be uploaded in batches. For example, if you earned 6.5 PDUs, you may not see the full amount reported to your transcript for 14 – 21 business days, you could see 1 PDU in 5 days and the full amount in 14 days.
Most Popular PMP Certification Exam Articles
- My Exam Prep Tips and Free Resources (I got 4P and 1 MP)
- How to Get 35 Contact Hours Fast and Easy?
- Detailed Comparision of online PMP Courses
- Over 1000+ FREE Quality Mock Exam / Practice Questions
- A FREE Guide to Formulas and Calculation (with explanation and sample questions)
- 47 Commonly Confused Terms with detailed explanation