FREE 6 PDU for PMI Organizational Agility Conference 2016 (on-demand till mid-Dec 2016)
6 Free PMP PDU — PDUs will be reported automatically to PMI by simply watching the live / recorded webinars from beginning to finish
PMI is now providing a FREE opportunity for members to earn PDU for your re-certification in September 2016. Attendants of the PMI Organizational Agility Conference 2016 will be able to earn up to 6 PDU for Category A (which has no upper limit). This Agility Conference is especially suit for current PMI-ACP® Certification holders as the content is mainly about agile project management.
Please be advised that the PMI Organizational Agility Conference 2016 is open for free to current PMI membership holders. But every PMI membership holders will be able to invite up to 3 friends to attend the PMI conference and earn the PDUs for FREE. Do leave a comment here if you need my invitation.
Up to 6 Category A PDU for FREE at PMI Organizational Agility Conference
The PMI Organizational Agility Conference was held on 14th, September 2016 at 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET and is currently available for on-demand viewing. This is an all-day event for project managers to learn more about practising agile project management within organizational constraints (existing rules, structures and processes):
- Understanding and managing complex organizational and team dynamics
- Counteracting organizational patterns
- Implementing conceptual frameworks of agile – what to do when they go wrong
Detailed discussion on how to create a more holistic approach to organizational agility will be presented as well as the latest real-world techniques and tools to drive deeper organizational agility.
The details on the amount of PDUs earned and their categories according to PMI Talent Triangle is listed below for your quick reference (the PDUs gained apply to PMP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, PfMP, PMI-PBA and PgMP, except stated otherwise):
- Keynote Address: Why Your Agile Transformation Might Fail – 1 PDU in Strategic
- Session 1: Rapid Experimentation in Value Streams – Tips for Accelerating Your Transformation – 1 PDU in Technical
- Session 2: Agile 2.0 – It’s About People and Connections! It’s Not About Scaling – 0.5 PDU in Leadership + 0.5 PDU in Strategic
- Session 3: A Transformation Path to the Strategic and Agile Project Portfolio Management Office – 0.5 PDU in Technical (PMP®, PgMP & PMI-ACP® only) + 0.5 PDU in Strategic
- Session 4: Servant Catalysts: Developing Your Leaders to be Transformation Agents– 1 PDU in Leadership
- Session 5: Connect the Dots: Linking Strategy to Execution – 0.5 PDU in Technical (PMP®, PgMP & PMI-ACP® only) + 0.5 PDU in Strategic
How to report PDU for attending PMI Organizational Agility Conference?
The 6 PDUs gained for attending the PMI Organizational Agility Conference will be reported automatically through the CCR system on PMI website.The category A PDUs gained from this conference will be applicable to PMP® Certification as well as PMI-ACP® Certification (there is no upper limits for Category A PDU).
The PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs) gained for all sessions from the PMI Organizational Agility Conference (watched live or on demand) will be reported by PMI for you (i.e. the PDUs will be automatically reported to your PMI account). Though PMI states that it will take around 14 – 21 business days for the PDUs to appear in one’s account, the actual time required will usually be 1-2 days and you will receive notification through email on the reporting of PDUs.
Any On Demand Viewing after the Event?
If you are not able to attend the PMI Organizational Agility Conference live, you will be able to view the webinar recordings as well as earn the 6 PDU for re-certification within 90 days of the event date 24/7.