FREE 6 PDU for PMI Scheduling Conference 2016 (on demand till 30 June 2016)
6 Free PMP PDU — PDUs will be reported automatically to PMI by simply watching the live / recorded webinars from beginning to finish
PMI will provide yet another opportunity for PMI members to earn FREE PDU for your PMP / PMI-ACP® re-certification in March 2016. Attendants of this PMI Scheduling Conference will be able to earn up to 6 PMP / PMI-ACP® PDU for Category A (which has no upper limit). Kindly note that this event is for current and valid PMI members only.
Up to 6 PDU for PMP / 2 Category A PDU for PMI-ACP® for FREE at PMI Scheduling Conference
The PMI Scheduling Conference was held on 30th, March 2016 at 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET. This is an all-day event for project managers and practitioners in all industries to learn more about the best practices, latest tips, tools and techniques in project scheduling for FREE. participants will learn the following:
- How to turn failed projects into successes
- The best scheduling tools to build collaboration
- Why it’s important (in project scheduling) to understand each project team member’s role, and more.
through the 6 presentation sessions:
- The Past and Future of CPM Scheduling by Dr. Dan Patterson, PMP
- Understanding, Analyzing, and Presenting the Critical Path by Jonathan Japka, PMP
- Using Schedules to Make Projects Predictable by Rob Newbold
- Use of Risk Techniques and Graphical Planning Method (GPM) to Identify Probable Completion of a 1.28B Project by Bruce Stephan, PMP
- The Value of Failure by John Riopel, PMP
- The Value and Approach to Operational Efficiency Evaluations by Chris Carson, PMP
How to report PDU for attending PMI Scheduling Conference?
The 6/2 PDU gained for attending the PMI Scheduling Conference will usually be reported automatically through the CCR system on PMI website.The category A PDUs gained from this conference will be applicable to PMP Certification as well as PMI-ACP® Certification (there is no upper limits for PDU).
The PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs) gained for all sessions from the PMI Scheduling Conference (watched live or on demand) will
be reported by PMI for you (i.e. the PDUs will be automatically reported to your PMI account). It will take around 14 – 21 business days for the PDUs to appear in one’s account.
Register and view on demand for PMI Scheduling Conference 2016 for FREE
Any On Demand Viewing after the Event?
If you are not able to attend the PMI Scheduling Conference at the scheduled time, you will be able to view the presentation recordings as well as earn the 6/2 PDU for PMP and PMI-ACP® re-certification within 3 months of the event date till 30 June 2016. More details will be added here after the event.
Most Popular PMP Certification Exam Articles
- My Exam Prep Tips and Free Resources (I got 4P and 1 MP)
- How to Get 35 Contact Hours Fast and Easy?
- Detailed Comparision of online PMP Courses
- Over 1000+ FREE Quality Mock Exam / Practice Questions
- A FREE Guide to Formulas and Calculation (with explanation and sample questions)
- 47 Commonly Confused Terms with detailed explanation