FREE PMP/PMI-ACP PDU for Attending PMXPO 2016 (live: 28 Apr / recorded: till 28 Jul, 2016)
PMXPO 2016 will be held on 28 Apr 2016 to offer PMP® / PMI-ACP® holders to gain FREE PDUs for their PMP® / PMI-ACP® re-certification. The PDU earned from PMXPO 2016 is in Category A which has no upper limit (however, with the implementation of new PDU requirements (aka PMI Talent Triangle), certification holders would need to observe the amount of PDU required for each skill area).
PMP® PDU for FREE at PMXPO 2016
PMXPO is an annual online event organized by projectmanagement.com featuring top-notch project management speakers delivering talks over the current trend in the field of project management. It is a popular event for project managers who want to stay abreast of the latest development in the field. It is also a must event for PMP® / PMI-ACP® holders as attending all the sessions of the PMXPO virtual seminar can gain FREE PMP® / PMI-ACP® PDU.
The PMXPO 2016 is the 9th virtual seminar organized over the past few years. There are six sessions full of informed project management viewpoints from leading industry experts will cover areas like PMOs, benefits management, change management, agile teams and more. The day kicks off with our keynote presentation and includes five more enlightening sessions. Detailed sessions topics are listed below:
- Keynote Presentation: The Xbox Story: Lessons in Leadership, Strategy & Team Management by Robbie Bach
- Session 1: Why You Need to Consider Redefining the PMO by Andy Jordan and Mark Price Perry
- Session 2: Benefits Realization and the Strategic Impact of Projects by Melissa Buchanan, Tricia Cabrey and Christine Perovich
- Session 3: Leading Change That Sticks by Barbee Davis
- Session 4: Creating and Nurturing Your Collaborative Agile Team by Johanna Rothman
- Session 5: Realizing Strategy Through Projects by Craig Curran-Morton
How to register for PMXPO 2016?
Registration for PMXPO 2016 can be done online at projectmanagement.com (click here). You would just need to confirm your pre-filled personal information after logging in as “PMI member” as info for PMI members are automatically transferred to projectmanagment.com.
How to report PDU for attending PMXPO 2016?
Your PDU for your PMP® / PMI-ACP® re-certification will be reported directly to PMI.org on your behalf if you register for the event with your PMI account. The online event will keep track of the sessions you attend and how long you spend in each session. PDUs will be reflected in your ProjectManagement.com account following the event. Please note that there will be a slight delay in posting PDUs to your ProjectManagement.com account.
OR you can report the PDU to your PMI account through the following steps:
- Login to your PMI.org account
- Click “myPMI” tab
- On the right hand side, click the blue “Report PDUs” button
- From the Education Category side (left), select “Online or Digital Media”
- In the “Title” field enter the activity code (e.g. PMXP16KN) and the detailed section title will appear. The PDUs to be claimed in the respective Technical, Leadership and Strategic areas will be entered automatically!
Just like previous years, the PMXPO 2016 will be available as recorded webinars after the event date for up to 3 months. During that period, you can still register for the event to earn free PDU for your PMP® / PMI-ACP® re-certification while you can learn the latest development of the field of project management from industry experts.