[New] PMP Exam Simulator 2021 Preview – For PMP Exam 2021 and beyond
[Fully Updated] Excellent PMP mock exam with 2100 unique questions — highly recommended for all PMP Aspirants.
Summary: The PMP® Exam Simulator by OSP International LLC (a PMI Authorized Training Partner which is also the publisher of the renowned PM PrepCast™) has been upgraded to 2021 from version 2.0 recently with all questions rewritten/reviewed to align with the new version of PMP® Exam in 2021. The PMP® Exam Simulator 2021 has way more exam questions and question types than the previous version (31% more to be exact) and many enhancements Aspirants have longed for. If you are to take the PMP® Exam in 2021 and beyond, this new PMP® Exam Simulator is the one you would not want to miss.
The PMP® Exam Simulator 2021 will be launched on Thursday, November 5th 2020. Do come back to this page to learn of the latest news on the launch!
For peace of mind, the mock exam offers no-question 15 days FULL refund. The only condition is that you have started a maximum of 1 Full Mock Exams (fair enough for Aspirants to get a hands-on try of the question quality). However, most Aspirants never took advantage of the refund as the exam simulator can really help us pass the exam.
What You’ll Get by Purchasing PMP® Exam Simulator 2021
- [Improved] Access to 2100 mock exam/quiz questions for 90 days — questions covering all the knowledge areas of the latest PMBOK® Guide (A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and the Agile Practice Guide, including formulas, process groups and knowledge areas) as well as the 2021 PMP® Exam Content Outline which are developed by a team of current PMP®. All the questions and question formats have already been updated to the latest exam syllabus.
- An equivalent of 5 full-length 4-hour Mock Exams — this would provide the most reliable indicator of whether you are well prepared for the exam as you answer the questions based on your knowledge (NOT your memorization of answers seen before).
- [NEW] 1100 separate quiz questions which are separated from the full-length PMP® mock exams so that Aspirants will not encounter the same questions in the mock exams.
- The 90-day access period begins only when one takes the first exam in the simulator (NOT on the date of purchase). The access period can be extended for 30/60 days at a discounted price.
- Subscription to a 5-part email course on “Advanced PMI Exam Strategies” — detailing the most effective strategies on how to get the multiple choice questions of exam correct and other tips and techniques from successful exam takers.
- Access to Online Discussion Forums — an online forum for Aspirants to ask questions about the exam. The forums are moderated by qualified PMP®s (there are 12 of them) who would answer any queries about the exam.
- Receive Weekly Exam Tips Newsletter — including exam tips, techniques, FAQs, study resources, sample exam questions, easily confused questions, etc. — great for Aspirants.
- [NEW] Get a Sample Exam Score Worksheet — to keep track of how many questions you answer correctly in your practice exams so that you can understand your progress during your exam prep.
- [NEW] Get a Contact Hours Worksheet — as 35 Contact Hours are required for the Project Management Professional exam, this worksheet provides the template for you to track your progress with confidence.
- [New] Fully updated to align with the latest PMP® Exam (based on PMBOK® Guide 6th edition and the latest PMP® Exam Content Outline 2021) — most of the questions have been revised (e.g. terminology, wordings, focuses, etc.) or added to help new Aspirants to be well prepared for the new PMP® Exam and new question formats have been added.
- [New] 300+ more questions have been added to the practice question database.
- [New] Questions are separated into mock exam questions as well as quiz questions. Aspirants can have enough practice through the quizzes and yet they will not see the same questions in the mock exams. So, the results of the mock exams will be a much better guide on how they will perform in the real PMP® Exam.
- [New] The publisher of PMP® Exam Simulator is a PMI Authorized Training Partner. The quality of the mock exam questions can thus be guaranteed as the publisher has guaranteed to follow the strictest standards of PMI. Plus, the owner of the company, Cornelius Fichtner, is a seasoned project manager and instructor with profound experience in PMP® training (he is the producer of the renowned online course PM PrepCast™ (review here) which helped me to pass the PMP® exam earlier).
- Each question is explained with detailed explanations and references to the PMBOK® Guide so that Aspirants will be able to understand the reasons behind each correct (and incorrect) answer.
- “Live Feedback” feature from inside the simulator to ask any questions about the exam questions with a certified exam trainer. Through the “Live Feedback” feature, Aspirants would get the attention from a qualified exam trainer and discuss the topic till the queries are solved.
- The simulator has been created with the latest website technology so that you can use your desktop computer, iPad, mobile phones, iPhones, etc. anytime anywhere to do exam practice.
- The online question bank for exam questions is constantly monitored by a group of PMP®s with feedback from exam-takers so that the questions can be updated immediately to reflect the latest PMP® Exam syllabus immediately.
- In the unfortunate case of failing the exam, the publisher of the PMP® Exam Simulator 2021 would extend the access period for another 90 days for FREE to help Aspriants to succeed.
- Perhaps 2100 questions are too much for any Aspirants to answer them all. But it is really worth the efforts as many Aspirants have made use of mock exams to understand their exam readiness. If one can get around 75-80% in their mock exams, they have a very high probability of passing the PMP® Exam in the first try.
- Even though a lot of efforts have to be put into working on the PMP® Exam Simulator, no Contact Hours will be provided by using the simulator. Aspirants will need to take another PMP® Exam prep course to earn the Contact Hours.
Comparison between PMP® Exam Simulator 2020 and Simulator 2021
|Simulator 2020||Simulator 2021|
|Use if you are taking the PMP® exam in 2020||Use if you are taking the PMP® exam in 2021|
|1,600+ highly realistic PMP® exam questions||2,100 + highly realistic PMP® exam questions|
|7 Full Exams, 1 ITTO Exam||4 Full Exams, 1 ITTO Exam|
|Exams & quizzes share the same question pool||Separate Quiz Pool (1,100 Questions) and Exam Pool (1,010 Questions)|
|90-day subscription: $139||90-day subscription: $149|
|Free simulator (2020) is available||Free simulator (2021) is available soon|
If you are looking for a PMP® Exam Question Bank with high-quality questions and features, I will highly recommend the PMP® Exam Simulator 2021 by OSP International LLC. I have tried their exam questions personally which are very close in difficulty to (maybe a bit tougher than) the real exam. This simulator will be a reliable indicator of whether you will be able to pass the real exam!
The 90-day access period begins only when one takes the first exam in the simulator (NOT on the date of purchase). If you find the 90-day access period not enough, the access period can actually be extended at a discount.
* If you find simulator suitable and if you enjoy my articles, please consider buying it through the links on this page. I will earn a small commission (at NO extra cost to you) to sustain my website costs. Thank you. You are most welcome to make use of my free study notes and other resources on this website whether you make purchases or not. This is my way to contribute to the project management community.