[Updated] PMP Exam Simulator 2.0 Review – For PMP Exam 2020
Excellent PMP mock exam with 1800 unique questions — highly recommended for all PMP Aspirants.
Summary: The PMP Exam Simulator by OSP International LLC (a PMI Authorized Training Partner which is also the publisher of the renowned PM PrepCast™) has been upgraded to version 2.0 recently with all questions rewritten/reviewed to align with the new PMP Exam in 2020 and is currently updated for the new PMP Exam from July 2020.
The most sought-after new feature “Live Feedback™” — which allows Aspirants to ask any questions related to the mock exam questions directly in the PMP Exam Simulator and get answers from a qualified instructor — is unique on the market! I highly recommend this exam simulator.
For peace of mind, the mock exam offers no-question 15 days FULL refund. The only condition is that you have started a maximum of 1 Full Mock Exams (fair enough for Aspirants to get a hands-on try of the question quality). However, most Aspirants never took advantage of the refund as the exam simulator can really help us pass the exam.
Important update: the PMP Exam has been postponed from 1st July 2021 to 2nd Jan 2021 in the face of the COvid-19. If you aim to get certified in 2020, then the current version is what you need! The new version of the PMP Exam Simulator for the 2021 version will be published in May 2020. If you would like to wait until 2021, then you may purchase the PMP Exam Simulator in May. However, please be warned that the new PMP Exam 2021 may be more difficult than ever. And it is highly advisable to get certified by end of 2020. Wish you PMP success!
What You’ll Get by Purchasing PMP Exam Simulator 2.0
- Access to 1600 mock exam questions for 90 days — questions covering all the knowledge areas of the latest PMBOK® Guide (including formulas, process groups and knowledge areas) which are developed by a team of PMP. All the questions have already been updated to the latest exam syllabus.
- An equivalent of 9 full-length 4-hour Mock Exams — this would provide the most reliable indicator of whether you are well prepared for the exam as you answer the questions based on your knowledge (NOT your memorization of answers seen before).
- The 90-day access period begins only when one takes the first exam in the simulator (NOT on the date of purchase). The access period can be extended for 30/60 days at a discounted price of US$29/$49.
- Subscription to a 5-part email course on “Advanced PMI Exam Strategies” — detailing the most effective strategies on how to get the multiple choice questions of exam correct and other tips and techniques from successful exam takers.
- Access to Online Discussion Forums — an online forum for Aspirants to ask questions about the exam. The forums are moderated by qualified PMPs (there are 12 of them) who would answer any queries about the exam.
- Receive Weekly Exam Tips Newsletter — including exam tips, techniques, FAQs, study resources, sample exam questions, easily confused questions, etc. — great for Aspirants.
- Fully updated to align with the latest PMP Exam (based on PMBOK® Guide 6th edition) — most of the questions have been revised (e.g. terminology, wordings, focuses, etc.) or added to help new Aspirants to be well prepared for the new PMP Exam.
- The publisher of PMP Exam Simulator is a Project Management Institute Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). The quality of the mock exam questions can be guaranteed. Plus, the owner of the company, Cornelius Fichtner, is a seasoned project manager and instructor with profound experience in PMP training (he is the producer of the online course PM PrepCast™ (review here) which helped me to pass the exam with 4 Proficient).
- Each question is explained with detailed explanations and references to the PMBOK® Guide so that Aspirants will be able to understand the reasons behind each correct (and incorrect) answer.
- [New Feature] “Live Feedback” feature from inside the simulator to ask any questions about the exam questions with a certified exam trainer. This is the life-saver if you read the explanation to the answers and you still miss something. In the past, Aspirants would need to copy and paste the question and answers in another exam forum in the hope of some peers would be able to solve their queries. However, this is not only illegal (as it is not permitted to copy and publish any questions/answers directly from any question banks) but also there is no guarantee that the explanations from other Aspirants would be correct. Through the “Live Feedback” feature, Aspirants would get the attention from a qualified exam trainer and discuss the topic till the queries are solved.
- Detailed statistics on the performance by domain/chapter and knowledge area to help Aspirants to discover their knowledge gap.
- The simulator has been created with the latest website technology so that it looks good on both your desktop computer, iPad, mobile phones, iPhones — virtually any devices. Aspirants are not confined to seating before the desktop to take the exam practices.
- It is one of the largest mock exam question bank available on the market with 1800 questions. The inclusion of such a large selection of questions would allow Aspirants to access their knowledge and exam readiness. It is possible that Aspirants will not meet the same sample question twice during their studies.
- The online question bank for exam questions is constantly monitored by a group of PMPs. Unlike the printed question papers nor the CD/DVD versions, the online questions can be updated immediately to reflect the latest PMP Exam syllabus in no time.
- [Hope you won’t find this useful] In the unfortunate case of failing the exam, the publisher of the PMP Exam Simulator 2.0 would extend the access period for another 90 days for FREE as a gesture of support to help Aspirants to continue their studies.
- Perhaps 1600 questions are too much for any Aspirants to answer them all.
- No Contact Hours will be provided by using the simulator.
If you are looking for a PMP Exam Question Bank with high-quality questions and features, I will highly recommend the PMP Exam Simulator 2.0 by OSP International LLC. I have tried their exam questions personally which are very close in difficulty to (maybe a bit tougher than) the real exam. This simulator will be a reliable indicator of whether you will be able to pass the real exam!
The 90-day access period begins only when one takes the first exam in the simulator (NOT on the date of purchase). If you find the 90-day access period not enough, the access period can actually be extended at a discount:
- 30 days for $29
- 60 days for $49
* If you find simulator suitable and if you enjoy my articles, please consider buying it through the links on this page. I will earn a small commission (at NO extra cost to you) to sustain my website costs. Thank you. You are most welcome to make use of my free study notes and other resources on this website whether you make purchases or not. This is my way to contribute to the project management community.